Abdij St. Sixtus Westvleteren Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Drinkers have to look very carefully on the bottles of Trappist Westvleteren to see the logo which we showcase here on our tee shirt. The bottles are famously bare without any label and the monastery logo is only shown on the bottle cap. However, the three ales from Westvleteren are only available to buy from the monastery itself in quantities of 24 bottles or less, so those in the know about these hard to find brews will definitely recognise the elusive logo. Browse the rest of our online shop for more wonderful Westvleteren merchandise.
These tee shirts are soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch; comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|