D for Duvel unisex Tee Shirt
Some logos are so famous you only need to see a part of it in order to know what it is - and the Duvel big red D is one of these. The big D is printed on the matching shapely Duvel glasses which are recommended for the perfect pouring and drinking experience, and here it is on a fab tee shirt. For beer lovers around the world who aren't sure how to pronounce Duvel: it should be 'Doo-vull' with the emphasis on the first syllable.
This D for Duvel short sleeve t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|