Jupiler unisex tee shirt
A t-shirt for fans of the most popular pilsner in Belgium, Jupiler. Jupiler is the biggest selling pils in Belgium and a firm favourite with football fans, as the brand sponsors the pro league and the national team.
First brewed in the town of Jupile in 1966, it is a characterful but easy drinking pale pilsner made from maize, hops, malt and yeast. The famous charging bull on a red background logo, here on our quality unisex tee shirt, is well recognised by European drinkers - it is called the most famous bull in Belgium.
Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping