Tripel Karmeliet 1679 Unisex T-Shirt
Named for the historic abbey recipe discovered in 1679, the Tripel refers to the three different types of grain used to brew this - oats, wheat and barley. Creamy with hoppy fruits, its a favorite amongst Belgian ale fans. Browse the rest of our online shop to see more wonderful Tripel Karmeliet merchandise.
This Tripel Karmeliet 1679 t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping