Wall art with a Bacchus Kriekenbier twist that will make a statement in any room. A quality framed Belgian brewing poster printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
This Kriek lambic is presented in distinctive paper-wrapped bottles, which are half the size of a standard wine bottle (375ml). From the Kasteel (Castle) Brewery Vanhonesbrouck in Izegem, a small Flemish town, this cherry ale is named after the Roman god of fruit and vegetation, as well as wine and drinking … who always loved a good drink! Our photo shows the creamy full head of this sweet-sour crimson Kriek.
The matte black picture frame, which is made with wood from sustainable sources, adds that extra touch of class.
• Studio Photography
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware/fittings included
• 8x10 inch (Approx. 20x25cm)
• 10x10 inch (Approx. 25x25cm)
• 12×16 inch (Approx. 30x40cm)
• 12×18 inch (Approx. 30x45cm)
• 16×20 inch (Approx. 40x50cm)