Are you a fool for great ale? The zany jester from the Brugse Zot bottle label looks like he knows a good drink when he tastes one, and he has a historical story. A politically disastrous visit to Bruges by a powerful Austrian emperor (in medieval days) was marred by his comment that it was a 'city of fools' (zotten). The insult stuck, and the joke was taken up by De Halve Maan brewery when naming this new brew in 2005, and here it is on a lovely colourful tee shirt. Browse the rest of our online shop for more wonderful De Halve Maan merchandise.
This Brugse Zot jester t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|