Framed poster - Chimay Triple bottle and glass
Wall art with a Chimay Triple twist that will make a statement in any room. A quality framed Belgian brewery, printed on thick, durable, matte paper of a bottle of Chimay Triple.
Famous for the white cap of the bottles, the Chimay Tripel was first made in the 1960s by Brother Theodore. It is a golden hoppy ale with some subtle flowery overtones. The Chimay abbey also produces some wonderful cheese, and they recommend pairing their Tripel with Vieux Chimay. Check out the rest of our online shop for more Chimay merchandise.
The matte black picture frame, which is made with wood from sustainable sources, adds that extra touch of class.
• Studio Photography
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware/fittings included
• 8x10 inch (Approx. 20x25cm)
• 10x10 inch (Approx. 25x25cm)
• 12×16 inch (Approx. 30x40cm)
• 12×18 inch (Approx. 30x45cm)
• 16×20 inch (Approx. 40x50cm)