Duvel Unisex T-Shirt
An iconic brand, the original Duvel is smooth hoppy complex drink at 8.5% with a dramatic red logo shown here on our fab tee shirt. Not many people are aware that the yeast strain which is used to ferment this classic Belgian were originally sourced from Scotland, surprisingly, back in the 1920s. The brewing process takes about 80 days and includes a controlled second fermentation in the bottle, which is stopped after 14 days by reducing the surrounding temperature. Take a look at the rest of our online shop for more Duvel merchandise.
This Duvel t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping