Jupiler is the biggest selling pilsner in Belgium and a firm favourite with football fans, as the brand sponsors the pro league and the national team. First brewed in the town of Jupile in 1966, it is a characterful but easy drinking pale pilsner made from maize, hops, malt and yeast. The famous charging bull on a red background logo, here on our large white quality towel, is well recognised by European drinkers - it is called the most famous bull in Belgium.
Give your bathroom a vibrant look and wrap yourself up with this super soft and cozy all-over sublimation towel.
• Available in one size: 30”x60”• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.6 oz/y² (360 g/m²)
• Jupiler printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
• Blank product sourced from China