Jupiler Unisex Hoodie
Jupiler is the biggest selling beer in Belgium and a firm favourite with football fans, as the brand sponsors the pro league and the national team. First brewed in the town of Jupile in 1966, it is a characterful but easy drinking pale pilsner made from maize, hops, malt and yeast. The famous charging bull on a red background logo, here on our quality hooded top, is well recognised by European drinkers - it is called the most famous bull in Belgium.
This is a soft and stylish Jupiler hoodie available in some fab colours. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching draw cord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua