This Orval t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
A true Trappist brew, Orval is a stand out for a few reasons. Firstly, the abbey which produces it does not cultivate other types ... there is just this one! It was one of the first Belgian Trappist ales to be sold all over the country from the 1930s to fund the Abbey, and the label design, logo (here on our tee shirt), glass style and distinctive 'skittle' bottle shape have not changed at all since then. It is fairly rare however, as the Abbey brewery is only small and its output is a fraction of the quantity of a commercial brewery. Purchase amounts directly from the Abbey are limited to only so many per customer. Take a look at the rest of our online shop for more Orval merchandise.
Orval t-shirt product info:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|