Pauwel Kwak Unisex T-Shirt
Brewed by the Bosteels Brewery, Pauwel Kwak is a strong 8.4% and has flavours of spices, malt with a hint of banana. It is allegedly named after a historic ale house landlord from the area who first served it to coachmen - stopping for refreshment at his hostelry - in the iconic glass with a wooden stand - so no dismount was needed. Check out the rest of our online shop for more Pawel Kwak and Bosteels merchandise.
This Pauwel Kwak t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping