Trappist Westmalle t-shirt
The Westmalle ales are still made today by Cistercian monks at the abbey, assisted by outside staff. Westmalle is one of six officially designated Trappist breweries in Belgium and produces three delicious ales: Dubbel, Tripel and the Extra which is of limited release. Take a look around the rest of our online shop for more Westmalle merchandise.
This Trappist Westmalle t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping