Framed poster of Westmalle Dubbel bottle and glass
One of only six certified true Trappist breweries in the country, the Westmalle Abbey sells cheeses and milk as well as three versions of Westmalle ales. This rosey red dubbel shown in this professional portrait framed print was the first ale in the area to be given that name back in 1926 - because, in order to produce a stronger brew, the ingredients were doubled up. After bottling, there is a secondary fermentation. Take a look around the rest of our online shop for more Westmalle merchandise.
Wall art with a Belgian beer twist that will make a statement in any room. A quality framed Trappist beer poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
The matte black picture frame, which is made with wood from renewable forests, adds that extra touch of class.
• Studio Photography
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware/fittings included
Size Guide:• 8x10 inch (Approx. 20x25cm)
• 10x10 inch (Approx. 25x25cm)
• 12×16 inch (Approx. 30x40cm)
• 12×18 inch (Approx. 30x45cm)
• 16×20 inch (Approx. 40x50cm)