Westvleteren Biodegradable iPhone Case
Perhaps its just coincidental that the coat of arms of the Saint-Sixtus Catholic Abbey contains three distinct elements, the same as the number of types of ales they brew. There's the Blonde, the 8 and then the 12; only the colour and the bottle caps distinguish them. However, there's no mistaking our eye-catching phone case in a fresh green - the cap colour of the Blonde. Browse the rest of our online shop for more wonderful Westvleteren merchandise.
Protect your phone and the environment all in one go—this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Cover your phone with a unique case to protect it from bumps and scratches in style.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China