Perhaps its just coincidental that the coat of arms of the Saint-Sixtus Catholic Abbey contains three distinct elements, the same as the number of types of ales they brew. There's the Blonde, the 8 and then the 12; only the colour of the beer itself and the bottle caps distinguish them. However, there's no mistaking our eye-catching phone case in a fresh green - the cap colour of the Blonde.
Protect your phone and the environment all in one go—this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Cover your phone with a unique case to protect it from bumps and scratches in style.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China