Wall art with a Belgian brewing twist that will make a statement in any room. A quality framed Trappist Westvleteren Blond poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
The Westvleteren Trappist Blond is the one that the monks drink on a daily basis in the Abbey. Although it's tricky to compare it to the two stronger types which are also made at the Abbey, (because they are all different styles), this one could be said to be the crisp ale which evokes a sense of springtime. Fresh and light with suggestions of cut grass and apple, this one is not recommended to be stored any longer than twelve months and is best enjoyed when, and if, you can get hold of it. Browse the rest of the BeerTourism online shop for more wonderful Trappist and Westvleteren merchandise.
The matte black frame, which is made with wood from renewable forests, adds that extra touch of class.
• Studio Photography
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware/fittings included
• 8x10 inch (Approx. 20x25cm)
• 10x10 inch (Approx. 25x25cm)
• 12×16 inch (Approx. 30x40cm)
• 12×18 inch (Approx. 30x45cm)
• 16×20 inch (Approx. 40x50cm)